Your cart is currently empty!
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of cosmopolis.com (“the Website/Service”) operated by Cosmopolis Coffee LLC (“the Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using the Website/Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, you must not use the Website/Service.
- User Responsibilities 1.1. You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. 1.2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. 1.3. You must not use the Website/Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Intellectual Property 2.1. All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, on the Website/Service is the intellectual property of the Company or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. 2.2. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content from the Website/Service without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties 4.1. The Website/Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. 4.2. The Company does not warrant that the Website/Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability 5.1. The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Service. 5.2. The total liability of the Company for any claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of the Website/Service shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website/Service.
- Termination 6.1. The Company may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Website/Service at any time without prior notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of this Agreement.
- Governing Law 7.1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Oregon.